Scholarship applicants agree to the use of their names, likenesses & video submission for advertising & promotional purposes of DLA Architects, Ltd. without further compensation or notification.
Scholarship applicants represent that the submission is original and that the applicant owns all rights to recording and performance submitted. If other persons (name, image, voice) appear in the submission, the applicant has obtained permission from each person.
Some error has occured.
If you are a 2021 senior, attend one of the participating schools and want to try and win the THINK [about architecture] Scholarship, you need to do the following:
1. Come up with your idea to tell us how(where) you are learning this year and how the architecture affected learning.
2. Create your YouTube video.
- Use a digital camera, phone or camcorder to create your masterpiece. As long as it’s compatible with YouTube, any format is fine.
- THINK (about architecture) and focus on what a newly remodeled space in your school makes possible and/or how it is used.
- Keep it short! Think 3 minutes maximum, but around 2 minutes is the sweet spot.
- Please avoid filming any copyrighted material such as music, logos, etc. If you have any questions on this, visit the YouTube Copyright Center webpage.
3. Register and then upload your video on YouTube. If you are not already, create a free user account at YouTube. You’ll need this to submit your video.
4. Using the online scholarship submission form, submit the required information including the video URL of your submission before APRIL 12, 2021. Your video will be screened for content and added as a favorite to the THINK [about architecture] SCHOLARSHIP Channel.
5. Spread the word and tell your friends! The view count and ratings of your submission will be taken into consideration by the judges.