What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter a contest.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 3/1/2012
The 2021 Deadline is April 12th
With the disruption of school closings in Illinois you might be worried about how you’ll create a video for your scholarship entry. Here’s what you need to know:
- Your video does NOT need to show the spaces you are talking about. If you have photos, you’re welcome to use them, but it’s not required. We’ve had great past entries that didn’t have a single photo or video footage of the school.
- New this year you may submit a 300 to 500-word essay instead of a video!
The rules are the same, tell us how the architecture affected your learning. What did the way your spaces are designed make possible? Were you able to collaborate with your peers? Did windows or natural light calm you or distract you? Could you hear what was being told or was the room too noisy to work? Was the furniture comfortable to work in? How did the paint colors or flooring colors make you feel? Were you able to focus on your work? Did the room’s layout help you to use technology? Were there any features that allowed you to teach your peers or that allowed you to learn from them?