BD+C has again ranked DLA Architects as a Top Architecture Firm for 2015, ranking the firm at #87.
A talented and dedicated staff successfully completing a number of projects of varying sizes contribute to DLA’s ranking as one of the GIANTS 300 Top Architecture Firms. Every year the publication ranks the top architecture firms in the United States according to their previous year’s revenue. Recent projects include the Cafeteria Addition & Remodeling at Lyons Township High School – North Campus and the Science Classroom Addition at Shepard High School.
The list follows several other awards for the firm, including being ranked as one of the Top Design Firms by Engineering News Record Midwest and as one of the Top Architectural Firms for 2015 by Architectural Record.
In addition to being recognized in the overall GIANTS 300 Report, the firm is also ranked in several subreports:
- Top BIM Architecture Firms [Giants 300 Report]
- Top Office Sector Architecture Firms [Giants 300 Report]
- Green Building Report [Giants 300 Report]
- Top University Sector Architecture Firms [Giants 300 Report]
- Top K-12 School Sector Architecture Firms [Giants 300 Report]
- Office Sector Report [Giants 300 Report]
DLA Architects’ practice spans educational, park district, municipal and commercial sectors with a client list that is focused in Illinois. DLA has ranked on this list for several years, reflecting the firm’s stability.
For this year’s complete ranking visit: http://www.bdcnetwork.com/giants-300-report-top-106-architecture-firms