DLA is nationally ranked for educational architecture and one of the Midwest’s top overall architecture design firms. We have a great company culture. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun. Our kitchen is stocked with healthy snacks and caffeinated beverages. Almost every week we host a luncheon with a continuing education program and once a month we provide a full, catered breakfast. Our conveniently located office building has an on-site deli, ATM, convenience store, and complimentary fitness center, along with miles of walking paths in a park-like setting. Once a quarter, we get together for a social outing with activities ranging from our annual summer picnic to Top Golf to go-kart races or laser tag. To top that off, we finish the work week with a happy hour.
- Competitive pay
- Partial reimbursement for membership in professional organizations, such as AIA
- 401k 3% Match
- BCBS Health
- Dental and Disability Insurance available
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Educational project experience is preferred.
- Engage project team.
- Able to undertake complex technical and design issues and develop solutions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must possess 3-8 years of relevant experience in technical production in an architecture firm.
- Experience preparing construction documents for projects in the US.
- Knowledge of building codes, standards, and building structures
- Ability to understand how buildings are constructed and to create technical documents that succinctly describe the work to be done
- Strong organizational, communication, and relationship management skills
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Word and Excel. Revit preferred, AutoCAD.
- BA in Architecture preferred
Please complete the form and attach your resume with your portfolio in PDF form to Lou Noto.
No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
In order to be considered for this position, you must provide a resume and your portfolio. US experience required (Illinois preferred).