Edward L. Wright, AIA, LEED® AP BD+C, has recently been promoted to partner.
An experienced architect, Ed is passionate about school design. He played a critical role in several award-winning projects including the Homewood-Flossmoor High School Field House Addition and the fully renovated Steger Intermediate Center.
He is a graduate of the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor with two degrees: a Bachelor of Science in Architecture followed by a Master of Architecture.
Examples of his recent experience include:
- Curriculum takes center stage
- Elementary School Architecture designed to create community
- Not your father’s school cafeteria
- Physical Fitness and Extracurricular Activities are enhanced in this new Fieldhouse
- TV and Radio Broadcast Studio gets a State-of-the-Art Renovation
- A Public Space offers Privacy and Flexibility