DLA Architects is accepting applications for the position of Marketing Assistant. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Marketing background would be a benefit but will be willing to train. Administrative support to aid marketing/business development and data entry responsibilities will also be required. The position will be under limited supervision reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and will be eligible for benefits.
DLA is nationally ranked for educational architecture and one of the midwest’s top overall architecture design firms. We have a great company culture. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun. Our kitchen is stocked with healthy snacks and caffeinated beverages. Almost every week we host a luncheon with a continuing education program and once a month we provide a full, catered breakfast. Our conveniently located office building has an on-site deli, ATM, convenience store, and complimentary fitness center, along with miles of walking paths in a park-like setting. Once a quarter, we get together for a social outing with activities ranging from our annual summer picnic to Top Golf to go-kart races or laser tag. To top that off, we finish the work week with a happy hour.
- Competitive pay
- 401k 3% Match
- BCBS Health
- Dental and Disability Insurance available
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Administrative work including the knowledge and adaptability to technology related to the office environment.
- Assist the Director of Marketing in research and production of proposals.
- Assists in daily business operations of the office/business development, which includes working with sales executives, graphic designer and the director of marketing and being available to assist in general office work.
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- An Associate’s degree in marketing or other business related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products especially Microsoft Excel
- Experience with In Design
- At least 3 years of administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- An appreciation of high service standards, detail oriented
- Must be comfortable with both executive assistant and office management tasks
Please submit cover letter and resume via email in PDF form to Wendy Covich.
No phone calls or drop-ins please.