Position: Architectural Production/Drafter – Permanent, full-time
DLA Architects, Ltd. is seeking a self-motivated Architectural Production/Drafter to join our growing firm located in Itasca, IL. Candidates must be client focused and have experience working as part of a team in a professional environment.
This position requires:
- Educational project experience is preferred.
- Engage project team.
- Able to undertake complex technical and design issues and develop solutions
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in technical production in an architecture firm.
- Experience preparing construction documents for projects in US.
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Ability to understand how buildings are constructed and to create technical documents that succinctly describe the work to be done
- Strong organizational, communication and relationship management skills
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Word and Excel. Revit, AutoCAD.
- BA in Architecture preferred
Samples of work demonstrating US experience (Illinois preferred) outlined above required.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email in PDF form to Lou Noto or apply via LinkedIn.
No phone calls or drop-ins please.